At YouTube, we're always looking to improve the way you watch videos online. As part of that, today we're excited to introduce our new page layout. Here are some tips for getting the most out of your new YouTube viewing experience:
Turn your monitor upside-down
WOW -> MOM
MOM -> WOW
E.x: Original Youtube video:
Add &flip=1 : HERE
Tilt your head to the side
Move to Australia
Of course, if you prefer the way things used to be, just click on the "I prefer the old-fashioned layout!" when watching a video.
Happy April 1st!
1. View high quality videos: &fmt=18 (or &fmt=18)
2. Embed Higher Quality Videos: #t=02m11s (#t=XXmYYs for XX mins and YY seconds) to the end of the URL.
3. Hide the search box: &showsearch=0
4. Embed only a part of Video: &start=30
5. Autoplay an embedded video: &autoplay=1
6. Loop an embedded video: &loop=1
7. Disable Related Videos: &rel=0