40 Tiny Tools. Tiny but useful !
Theme readme generator (200k)With this program you can create and save a HTML readme file for your selfmade desktop theme in no time. Just browse for Logo, Wallpaper, Zip file etc. write some comments and press ok. The theme file will have the wallpaper as background and include some comments and (sorry about that) links to some sites.
Subnet Calc (200k) you can calculate a subnet based on an IP adress plus the subnet mask. The method used is the one introduced in the Cisco ICND (Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices) course. The calculator displays the decimal - and the binary values.
Multi File Tool (17k) This tool from ElmueSoft works on a folder (and its subfolders) on your disk:
- set the attributes of all files and folders. (Read-only, Hidden, Archive, System)
- change the date of all files and folders.
- create a list as text file of all files and folders.
- calculate the MD5 signature of all files.
- list binary and text version of all EXE and DLL files.
- search for duplicate (triple...) files.
- also via network.
LAN Online Checker (4k). This tiny tool is interesting for everbody using the Windows Internet connection sharing. It shows an icon and a message, if another computer in the network has connected to the internet.
TweakUI (80k) offers a comfortable GUI to change hidden system settings which you normally only can change by editing the registry :
- Automatic Log-on at boot time (also network log-on)
- Switching off the autostart of CD's
- Mouse settings, repair functions, boot settings....
- Changing Locations for "My Documents", "Program Files"....
- Turning off system icons on the dektop (Network Neighbourhood, Recycler, Internet Explorer...)
- Turning off the shortcut arrow for desktop icons...
TinyURL soft 1.01: Make long url short, fast from your desctop. Hide your affiliate url.
Autorun 1.0: Autorun is a small app which enables easy menu making for cd autoruns. All is easy just look in starter.ini
FastCopy 1.63: The Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.